Ad Hoc Maintenance ~ on-site service call.
Prepaid Maintenance ~ block of prepaid 10 hours.
50,000K Server Service ~ monthly Service call to a Server.
On-Site Maintenance Agreement ~ prepaid monthly plan to service a network.
Telephone Support ~ quarterly hour charge for technical support.
From these you may consider having a combination of one or more Maintenance Agreement/s.
1. Ad Hoc Maintenance. Call us when you experience a problem. We will respond as quickly as possible and call you back within 2 hours to determine the nature of the problem. We will then come to you on-site to repair the problem. We currently average 8 hours for the call-out after the response call, but this will vary depending on our workload and the urgency of the problem.
2. Prepaid Maintenance. Pre-pay for 10 hours of support time. This prepaid time provides you with preferential response to our ad hoc clients. After your initial problem call we will call you back within 2 hours to determine the nature of the problem. We will then come on-site within 6 hours after the call back for workstations and 4 hours after the call back for servers to repair the problem. Where dial-in access is available, we will dial-in within 4 hours. The 10 hours must be used in 1-hour minimum blocks or 30 minute blocks for dial-in access, does not include a call-out fee and must be completely used up within 9 months. A summary statement of hours used, work performed and hours available will be faxed to you after every service call.
3. 50,000K Server Service. This is a monthly visit to check operating parameters and error logs on an organisation’s server. This is a preventative maintenance procedure to decrease risk of server failure or crashes. We would either solve the problem on the spot or alert you to the problem and give a recommended solution.
4. On-Site Maintenance Agreement. This agreement is offered to clients who we have been servicing for at least 3 months. For a fixed monthly fee we will undertake all service problems on your computer network. The agreement covers the organisation’s “Standard Operating Environment”, eg predefined applications such as Windows, MS Office, Banking, Internet Connections and Email etc. The agreement does not cover hardware failure, virus attacks, installation of software upgrades or problems caused by non-standard software applications.
The monthly fee also includes the 50,000K Server Service. After your initial problem call we will call you back within 2 hours to determine the nature of the problem. We will then come to you on-site within 6 hours after the call back for workstations and 4 hours after the call back for servers to repair the problem. The pricing of this service agreement varies between organisations and is based on a risk assessment of the organisations’ computing systems and applications
5. Telephone Support. This is an ad hoc service offered to all our current clients.
Are you interested in learning more about our services?
Then call us on (07) 3202 5722 so that we can arrange a time to meet and discuss your options further.